Stunning beaches, sophisticated cuisine and Buddhist culture.
With sixteen million foreigners flying into the country each year, Thailand is Asia’s primary travel destination and offers a host of places to visit. Yet despite this vast influx of visitors, Thailand’s cultural integrity remains largely undamaged – a country that adroitly avoided colonization has been able to absorb Western influences while maintaining its own rich heritage. Though the high-rises and neon lights occupy the foreground of the tourist picture, the typical Thai community is still the farming village, and you need not venture far to encounter a more traditional scene of fishing communities, rubber plantations and Buddhist temples.
Pattaya -2 Nights:
Evening Enjoy Alcazar Show. Full day Coral Island tour on Speed Boat
Bangkok – 2 Nights:
Half day city tour including temple tour & Gem Factory. Full day Safari World Tour with Marine Park.
* Half / Fu Day City & Beach Tour
* Phi Phi Island Tour with indian Lunch
* James Bond island Tour with Indian Lunch
* Phuket Fantasea show with Indian Dinner
* Simon Cabaret show with indian Dinner
• Halfday Samui Beach & Safari tour
• Samui Island / Sea Safari (Fuliday with lunch)
• Angthong National park with lunch
• Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan Snockering tour with lunch
• Samui Trekking tour with lunch
• 4 or 5 Island by Speed Boat with Indian Lunch
• Halfday Canoe Tour
• Fullday Canoe Tour with lunch
• Phi Phi by Speed boat with lunch